Jorge Moll, the founder of D’Or Institute of Research and Education, always had a passion to help people suffering from health conditions that are negatively affecting their life quality. He has an impressive resume in the medical field, view here. He earned his MD degree from the Federal University of Rio de Janiero Brazil in Neuroscience. He completed his residency later on at the same university. Moll is also the board member and president of D’L Institute of Research and Education (IDOR) and the director of the Neuroinformatics Workshop and Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience Unit (CBNU).
A recent interview was done on interview.net with Jorge Moll. Some of the regular questions were included, such as how he came up with his business idea, and what is his daily routine. Other interview questions and his answers are as follows:
- Any beliefs or ideas most people disagree with- he believes that career pathways and current publications in the industry and academia are hindering scientific innovation severely.
- Any recommended habits to others- try not to repeat things repeatedly Recommended books- “The Exegesis” by Philip Dick, see also terra.com.br.
- Any tools or software that keep you productive- he loves Trello and Evernote.
- His favorite quote and from whom- Da Vinci’s quote about simplicity being the ultimate sophistication
- Any one strategy attributing the success and growth of the business- He said that he passionately believes simply doing interesting things will change our realities and impact industries and lives positively.
- Any failures in business and if so how he overcame them- Jorge Moll stated that his failures included him not having the results he wanted, or it took too long for the results to come. He believes that playing with the strategy’s weaknesses and strengths is helpful.
Have a glimpse of this site, http://inspirery.com/jorge-moll/.